$16.95 - $11.44
This lovely guide to skin care features more than 30 stress-free routines for every skin type and every life moment.
Whether you’re prepping for a big event, calming a breakout, traveling on a long flight, or indulging on a night in, Fresh Face has you covered.
• Filled with tips for all kinds of skin types: dry, oily, combination, and aging
• Advice on how to care for your skin from the inside out
• Teeming with routines for a healthy and natural facial glow
Fresh Face is a refreshing go-to skin care book for beauty enthusiasts who want to look and feel their best.
With its emphasis on accessible skin care that will appeal to both the barefaced and the cosmetics-obsessed, this is a sweet and simple beauty bible for women of all ages.
• Great for those who adore all things beauty, DIY, and skin care, as well as readers of magazines like Glamour and Instyle
• Features gorgeous illustrations and a die-cut cover, making it a deluxe gift for moms, daughters, sisters, and girlfriends, or as a self-buy
Add it to the shelf with books like The Little Book of Skin Care: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin by Charlotte Cho, Skin Rules: Trade Secrets from a Top New York Dermatologist by Debra Jaliman, MD, and The Skincare Bible: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Great Skin by Anjali Mahto